Teach only love, for that is what you are.
~A Course in Miracles
Rev. Julie S. Ong, O.M.C., is an Ordained Ministerial Counselor at Pathways of Light Spiritual College and avid student of A Course in Miracles. Julie knows that as she facilitates others to access their own wisdom, she also remembers her own Truth and brings this greater awareness to her ministry. She facilitates Pathways of Light courses through correspondence by phone or via the Internet.
In her spiritual blog, called The Art of Being Love, Julie channels Spirit and writes Spirit Insights, one minute readings that bring spiritual awareness to your daily life.
Author of The Everything® Guide to Macrobiotics, Julie believes in the ancient healing power of energy medicine. She received her bachelor’s degree in Psychology from UC Berkeley and her master’s degree in Healtheology from American Institute of Holistic Theology. Additional certifications and memberships include:
- Certified Spiritual Life Coach (CSLC), from Coaching From Spirit Institute
- Certified Acupressure Practitioner, from Acupressure Institute, Berkeley, CA
- Certified Crystal Healer (CCH), from Blossoms United
- Certified Natural Chef (NC), from Bauman College, Berkeley, CA
- Certified Macrobiotic Counselor, from Kushi Institute, Becket, MA
- Certified Reiki Master in the Usui System of Natural Healing, from SF Spirit House, San Francisco, CA
- The Theosophical Society in America, life member
- Pathways of Light Spiritual College, life member